Federal Staffing Services
Quadrant’s Federal division was created to leverage our staffing capabilities in the healthcare and technology sectors. We offer federal agency buyers a larger selection of innovative recruiting solutions to choose from. Whether preparing for an IDIQ, BPA, RFQ or RFI, we have the necessary past performance to be that “value-add” federal business partner.
DUNS: 144075764 | Federal ID 02-0565405 | Cage Code 396P2
NAICS CODES: 561320, 541612, 561110, 541512, 541511, 541519, 622110, 621399, 621111
SIN CODES: 621-025, 621-027, 621-033, 621-038, 621-039, 621-044, 621-046, 621-047, 621-050, 621-051, 621-054, 621-056
- Immediate access to a large team of in-house recruiters.
- Provide workforce solutions for federal RFP requests at no additional cost.
- Reduce your cost per hire.
- Provide a value-add return on investment (ROI)
- Explore cost-effective staffing solutions.
- Access a database of over 1 million healthcare, technology, and corporate level candidates.
- Ability to source cleared professionals.
- Ability to source and staff hundreds of positions monthly.
- Respond and source for high priority surge positions.
- Ability to recruit and support customers throughout the Continental United States.
Quadrant’s customer base is heavily focused in the technology and healthcare services sectors across the United States. Our core technology clients are a mix of small, medium, and large federal contractors with past performance across the federal agency landscape.
Our healthcare services customers include some of the largest private hospitals in the country, as well as a diverse number of medical and dental practices. Quadrant has cultivated strong customer relationships over the years in both sectors, giving us the ability to quickly create strategic teaming partnerships.
- Defense & Aerospace
- Health Services
- Information Technology
- Professional Services
Our federal sales team is ready to answer any of you questions. Request information about teaming opportunities:
Learn about our healthcare and technology capabilities
Are you a Contracting Officer or Program Manager and need additional information? Our federal sales team is ready to answer any of you questions. Request information:
Gabriel M. Vargas
Director of Federal Division